- Taste the wines of Empordà destination of origin, a place where the high mountains of the Pyrenees lay down to merge with the sea
- Enjoy the views of the green vineyards growing near the blue sea of Costa Brava
- Savour the olive oils of this region, descending from the first Greeks that arrived in the Iberian Peninsula back in the VIth Century b.C.
- Discover new flavours of olive oil given by the autochthonous varieties of this region
The starting point of this tour, Figueres, is accessible by train from Barcelona and other capitals in Catalonia (private transfers from your hotel or other locations also available). From the train station, the guide will drive you up to the hills to enjoy the views over the region, to end up enjoying a wine tasting in a vineyard over the sea.
A tour full of contrasts of dramatic landscape, and also full of different flavours of high quality wines and olive oil, discovering local producers with a long winemaking and olive oil tradition.
- Castle and Museum of Castell de Perelada
- Sant Quirze de Colera Monasterium
- Sant Ferran castle
- Artist Dalí Museum