- Come to visit the unknown southern Catalonia, as it is so varied, with diverse and fascinating landscape in such a small territory, which make it unique and different to the rest of Spain.
- Enjoy nature of southern Catalonia visiting several and unique nature reserves.
- Walk along the ancient bridle paths of the Priorat, amongst the vineyards cultivated in the rolling hills and in the sheer gravity-defying slopes of llicorella (the typical slate of Priorat.
- Savour the world famous Priorat wines, enjoying several guided visits to cellars and wine tastings. Taste the wines of the two different appellations of origin of the Priorat: DOQ Priorat and DO Montsant.
- Get inspired by the amazing rock formations and wild fauna of the southern mountain range of Els Ports, surrounded by vineyards that produce great and unique white wines.
- Walk through stunning rocky canyons dominated by vultures and get to the peak of the characteristic pyramidal mountain built by two giants.
- Ride a bike along the flat and easy Greenway, arriving to the impressive village of Horta de Sant Joan
Enjoy, experiment and savour the Mediterranean cuisine, the world famous wine landscape of Priorat and the unknown southern home of the artist Picasso.
Combine 3 days walking the most interesting and beautiful spots of Priorat, like the Carthusian monastery, the impressive Siurana considered the gem of Priorat and the old wine trails that connected the villages of Falset and Gratallops, with 2 walking days in the unknown and spectacular Ports Natural Park.
This it is not just a walking tour, as in these three regions you will enjoy the local gastronomy and the wines of three different appellations of origin, already starting to be known worldwide.
A complete tour off the beaten path, that will let you connect with local people and producers, staying in family owned hotels.
The program includes private transfers, although the first region can be reached by train.
Main tourist sites on this tour:
- Carthusian monastery of Scaladei
- Wine interpretation Center of Castell del Vi, in Falset
- Consolació chapel, Gratallops
- Modernist building of Falset cooperative
- Municipal museum Lula Pérez, Marçà
- Poble vell in Corbera d'Ebre (remains of the old village bombed during the civil war)
- 115 Days of Ebre Battle (civil war) interpretation center
- St Salvador d'Horta de Sant Joan monastery